Wednesday 28 May 2014

Post the Twenty-Sixth - like stepping into old shoes

A relatively early post today, as I'll be at uni tonight, but also because I'm still buzzing from what I have to share with you. I just had a personal training session with Suzy (mid-week because Monday was a bank holiday) and I am very excited to give you this news.

I got back into the hoist, for the first time since before graduation, and I walked. I thought it might be difficult after such a long interval, but I was so comfortable, and it felt just like it did before. 

I'm still rather overwhelmed by the experience of doing it again, and I have few words, so here (below) are some pictures instead. Obviously my legs are pretty bent, because they've not done this in a while, but it's a start. We're very definitely back on the road - and that feels amazing!

 
Sitting and grinning beforehand





Back on my feet at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment