Tuesday 27 May 2014

Post the Twenty-Fifth - shifting

This is a short one, because I've had a busy day full of hydro, play writing and visiting with friends. However, I have good news.

You may or may not recall that I wrote yesterday about how I'm almost at the point where I can begin shifting my weight again. Well, I may not yet be able to shift my weight on my feet, but as of today I can do it in sitting (without using my hands to help). At hydro this morning, whilst getting out of the pool after a great session, I wasn't in quite the right position in the waterproof sling. So Julia (the instructor) told me to move my bum over - and I just did it without a thought!

Usually I need help, so it seems like things are really shifting! (A terrible pun for which I nevertheless refuse to apologise. I'm too pleased for sense to prevail this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment