Friday 30 May 2014

Post the Twenty-Eighth - sitting in the shower, part three

More shower stories ahoy, but please bear with me! It's some time ago now that I last devoted a whole post to the subject, and there has been more progress, so I wanted to share. When I last wrote about how I felt safe and comfortable enough to have a shower at hydro, there were three people involved: one to do the washing bit and two to support me. Today I was brave enough to have a shower with only Mama to help - and I sat up and supported myself (without feeling unstable) for the majority of the process. Too too happy!

I've had quite a busy (and lovely) day today, with hydro and a visit from a friend I've not seen in nearly four years, so that's all for now, but I thought you might like to read about the latest happening - even if it involved another shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment