Sunday 3 August 2014

Post the Ninety-Third - list

Firstly, I realise that, at the moment of publication, this is not my ninety-third post. Secondly, however, it soon will be - and that brings me to an explanation of the dual meaning of its title, 'list'. 

On a mundane level, then, it simply refers to the fact that (amidst the pages and pages of the play which makes up just half of my dissertation) I am still keeping an (ever-longer) list of dated daily topics for this blog. Yet it also has a deeper resonance, because I hope I may convey how much I list - a (now relatively archaic) synonym for 'want' - to be writing more regularly than is possible at the moment.

I'm not sure how many of you will even be reading this insignificant slice of the internet any more (I imagine very few) but I nevertheless would like to convey my sincerest thanks if you have stuck around, as well as my deepest apologies for letting you down so abysmally on the update front.

Love,

Jessi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment